Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wish List

Pink kitchen-aid food processors to toasters!
Think Pink – brighten up your kitchen while donating to the Breast Cancer Foundation now thanks to Susan G Komen! I KNOW I WANT TO!!!! GIFTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!

5.5-in. Ceramic Santoku Knife: Pink Handled, Susan G. Komen $ 65

- 3.5-in. Paring Knife
- 6-in. Serrated Utility/Tomato Knife
- 7-in. Granton Edge Santoku Knife
- 8-in. Bread Knife
- 8-in. Carving Knife
- 10-in. Sharpening Steel
- Kitchen Shears
- Hardwood Knife Storage Block
"She" Sports SKINS - Long Tights, Black with Purple stitching $ 125
The Skins compression tights are something that is fairly new to the market. There are many features that differentiate them from the rest. When I read that you can wear these tights in warm weather (80+), I was sceptical. It turns out I did not get hot at all which was a great surprise. Along with fairing great in warm weather, they also perform very well in cold weather. The Skins sport product line has a focus on recovery, in which they did just that. After doing a number of hard workouts, I would typically feel extremely sore days after. Wearing skins during the workouts and after made me feel like I could do it all over again the next day. These are not your typical running tights, they are aimed more at the serious athlete who is trying to maximize his or her workouts. I'll need these BAD after all the eating!

1 comment:

Sameer said...

Oh god...i seriously wont be able to live with you if everything in our place is gonna be pink!!..you might as well cut of my balls then :)